ITIL® 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT
This module explores the convergence between business and IT, providing candidates with a specialised insight into the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function through a fast-paced environment.
By highlighting the difference between IT transformation and digital transformation, the ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT module enables the identification of new opportunities for digital investment, leading to significant business enablement. Embedding effective digital services at its core, it will provide candidates with all the tools they need to update their skills for the digital era. At the same time, it will enable organisations to make the right investments, in order to meet and exceed business goals.
Encouraging IT and digital professionals to refine their abilities by increasing the speed and improving the quality of service delivery, the 3 days module focuses on creating greater value by promoting new methods of working and challenging existing ways of thinking. It encompasses cutting-edge digital technology to optimise end-user services and implement design-thinking, facilitating the construction of complex, yet adaptive, systems.
This module covers a range of innovative working methods, such as DevOps practices and Lean and Agile approaches. It is designed to help bridge the gap between development and operational practices, and best support digital delivery from optimisation to radical transformation.
The three-day ITIL® 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT certification course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
• Architecture management
• Business analysis
• Deployment management
• Service validation and testing
• Software development and management
• Availability management
• Capacity and performance management
• Infrastructure and platform management
• Monitoring and event management
• Problem management
• Service continuity management
• Relationship management
• Service design
• Service desk
• Information security management
• Risk management
• Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
• Understand the digital product life cycle
• Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
• Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
• Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
• Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
• Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
• Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Roles may include:
• Customer/User Experience (CX) Managers/Designers
• Account Managers
• Service Delivery Managers
• Service Level Managers
• Enterprise/Service and Solution Architects
• Business Analysts
• Project Managers
• Portfolio Managers
• Supplier Relationship Managers
• Vendor Managers
• Contract Managers
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
• The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
• The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
• A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
• You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
**All training associated with an AXELOS product are sold with the corresponding official exam from PeopleCert