You can take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
• PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
• PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
• Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
• Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
• IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
• Objective testing
• 50 questions each worth one mark
• 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
• Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
• Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
• 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
• Closed book exam.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.