ITIL® 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
This module covers all forms of engagement and interaction between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
It empowers candidates and organisations to deliver exceptional value by focusing on the conversion of demand into tangible benefits through IT-enabled services. By facilitating effective stakeholder management, digital professionals are better able to target stakeholders with the right service offerings and value propositions, distinguishing themselves and their organisations within a competitive and demanding environment.
The module touches further upon the customer journey, allowing candidates to shape customer demand, manage relationships and optimise the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value and developing mutually agreed requirements, providing the necessary tools to foster an advantageous culture of collaboration and transparency.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module drives IT professionals to further interact with their stakeholders and influence and improve the user experience across a much wider framework. This unique module is designed to enhance the careers of digitally experienced candidates, by expanding their knowledge and boosting their existing skillsets in an increasingly digital service economy.
The three-day ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value certification course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
• Relationship management
• Portfolio management
• Service request management
• Supplier management
• Business analysis
• Service level management
• Service catalog management
• Service Desk
• Understand how customer journeys are designed:
• Understand how to target markets and stakeholders:
• Learn the ways to design and improve customer journeys
• Learn how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
• Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships:
• Learn how to describe customer needs as well as internal and external factors that affect these
• Learn about and how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
• Learn how to plan for value creation
• Learn how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty, and experience
• Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users:
• Learn different approaches to mutually elevate customer, user, and service provider capabilities
• Learn how to prepare onboarding and off-boarding plans
• Learn how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
• Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning):
• Learn how users can request services
• Learn the methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
• Learn how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior, and culture)
• Understand how to realize and validate service value:
• Learn methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
• Learn the different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Software Engineer/Developer
• Systems Engineer
• Service Delivery Manager
• DevOps Manager/Specialist
• Solution Architect
• Infrastructure Engineer
• IT Service Management Professional
• Release and Deployment Manager
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
• The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
• The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
• A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
• You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.