ITIL® 4 Leader – Digital & IT Strategy
This module elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a corporate strategy level, by enabling IT and digital leaders to influence and drive strategic business decisions, by creating an appropriate digital strategy aligned to the wider cross-organisational goals.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module provides guidance on how strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organisation.
Candidates will gain extensive knowledge on how and when technological innovation can help drive organisational success, and when it can add unnecessary layers of complexity and risk, enabling them to balance legacy with new ways of working effectively.
The three-day ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course covers the following ITIL 4 practices:
• Architecture Management
• Continual Improvement
• Knowledge Management
• Measurement and Reporting Management
• Organizational Change Management
• Portfolio Management
• Project Management
• Relationship Management
• Risk Management
• Service Financial Management
• Strategy Management
• Workforce and Talent Management
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will gain a clear understanding of:
• The strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
• The steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a digital and IT strategy
• How to implement a digital and IT strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This module is therefore aimed towards IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring senior business leaders who want to strategically position an organisation against digital disruptors, craft a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long term growth.
A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
ITIL 4 Foundation
CASE STUDY, EXAM, AND CERTIFICATION
• ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes four case study assignments that are graded in-session and a multiple-choice exam taken subsequent to the training course.
• Candidates must pass all the case study assignments to take the exam. This will be confirmed to candidates by the trainers before the end of the training.
• Candidates who fail to complete the case study assignments in-session may be given an additional individual written assignment that is based on the same case study.
• You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
**All training associated with an AXELOS product are sold with the corresponding official exam from PeopleCert