Whether we are dealing with a difficult colleague, arguing with our spouse about the new car or children or simply saying “no”, or “I’m sorry” we attempt or avoid challenging conversations every day. No matter how competent you are – you could feel anxious or frustrated.
This training session will help you understand:
- The underlying structure of every problematic conversation
- The significance of what is said – and what is not
- The assumptions that keep you stuck and are most probably wrong
- The strong emotions – yours and theirs
- The impact of your self image
This is not an ordinary training session but a semi therapeutically oriented séance helping people understand their functioning.