ITIL® 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)
The ITIL® 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to include the ‘creation’ of services. It focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
The training provides IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
The three-day ITIL® 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support certification course covers the following ITIL 4 practices:
• Service design price and orchestration
• Software development and management
• Deployment management
• Release management
• Service validation and testing
• Change enablement
• Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
• Service Desk
• Incident management – detection and resolution
• Problem management
• Knowledge management
• Service level management
• Monitoring and event management
• Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
• Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organizational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
• Understand the value of positive communications
• Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
• Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
• Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
• Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
• Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
• Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
• Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
• Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Service Desk Directors/Managers;
• IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers;
• Problem, Change, and Release Managers;
• DevOps Directors/Managers;
• Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers;
• Senior Service & Support Analysts;
• Process/Practice Owners;
• Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
• The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
• The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
• A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
• You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
**All training associated with an AXELOS product are sold with the corresponding official exam from PeopleCert