Effective and Efficient Tеam collaboration with Scrum
Scrum is sometimes associated with a simple set of processes and procedures, but it is much more than that. It allows for building effective and efficient teams that learn from their experience and constantly demonstrate value to their (internal or external) customers. In this two-day course you will get acquainted with how Scrum evolved from a lightweight software development framework to a widely used set of principles in the business world
This course is intended for business leaders, managers and employees on any level who are working in team environment.
- Learn more about Empiricism and Knowledge work
- Get a better understanding behind the core driving forces of the Scrum Framework
- Be able to understand the main differences between Scrum and Traditional approaches.
- Focus your efforts on improvement of teamwork and learn why some teams are constantly better than others.
Benefits to you
- The course gives you more practical insights and advices on one of the most popular Agile Frameworks that goes well beyond the simple processes and procedures and gives you an opportunity to make the most out of it.
Detailed course outline
Empiricism and Knowledge Work
- What is Empiricism? Where is it best applied?
- Evolution of project work. Intrinsic flaws of the traditional models.
- What so different about Knowledge work?
- Where does Scrum Fall within all Agile Frameworks
- Scrum Principles and core Values
- Putting the Team in the focus
- Efficient and Effective teams with Scrum
- Scrum Roles, Artefacts and Events
- A Scrum Team in Practice
- Do’s and Don’ts – Practical Advice
- Where to Start from with your Scrum Journey