This two-day course walks the participants through the underlying reasons for the rise of agile principles and methodologies in almost any business sector. It will take you on a discovery journey in the agile customer centric approach and will allow you to understand key values and approaches necessary to build a flexible and sustainable approach to team interactions, customer relationships and business success.
This course is intended for professionals from any business-related function and is specifically helpful for anyone having a customer facing role.
- Understand what’s the big buzz with Agile;
- Find the intersections between technical and business agility;
- Apply Customer centric models in day-to-day collaborations with customers;
- Understand how agile businesses operate and why are they successful;
- Explore some great, and some (not so) good examples in how agility is being applied.
Benefits to you
- . Get to know the best practices in building business agility models and be ready to apply some of those your specific environment. Build a deeper understanding in the way modern enterprises work, learn and thrive.
Detailed course outline
Agile and the age of Modern Business
- Why Agile, Why now?
- Digitalization as the norm
- Tech is a tiny bit of the puzzle.
Putting it all together
- Building Blocks of Business Agility
- Sound bites
It’s all about Customers
- Competition in the digital age
- What our customers want and how do they get it
- How are agile businesses winning over and over again?
But it all starts with You
- Personal Agility – how it works?
- Build, Lead and Sustain
And your team
- Collective learning & exploration
- Collective responsibility
- Agility for every (non)-tech team