PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation is the long awaited entry product for PRINCE2 Agile® that means this perfect combination of structured and responsive project management is now a stand alone method. This Foundation level product is perfect for individuals and organisations that would like guidance on how to apply agile development methods to PRINCE2® the world’s most popular method of project management.
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation is supported by an exam qualification and accredited training to support its use. PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector, but with the emphasis on an agile approach.
This guidance and training helps individuals and organisations understand the basics of management controls for agile development and is the ideal prerequisite to PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner.
Benefits Of PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- More accessibility to PRINCE2 Agile®.
- World renowned brand – over 1 million people have taken PRINCE2®.
- Will work with any established agile development approach.
- Deliver demonstrable value earlier in your projects.
- Is a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly.
The key objectives of this course are to:
- Understanding key concepts and projects within PRINCE2®.
- Understanding key concepts and projects within PRINCE2 Agile®.
- Understand how PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and / or applied in an agile context.
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques.
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context.
- Prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam.
This course is offered as a 3 day Foundation event and is a mixture of input and practical sessions teaching to the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation syllabus, delivered by a PeopleCert approved trainer with practical experience of both agile and project management working environments. The course incorporates the Foundation exam and includes additional focus on the application of the method within an agile environment using Foundation level questions.
Pre-course material includes pre-reading guidance. Delegates should spend approximately 5-10 hours studying this pre-course material in order to be prepared for the course.
Approach & Exams
The exam aims to measure whether a candidate could apply Agile approaches within a PRINCE2® environment.
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam:
1 hour, closed book, multiple choice style exam.